Holi 2017: These 9 Bollywood actors skip the festival of colors this year !



Holi 2017: These 9 Bollywood actors skip the festival of colors this year !





Holi, the festival of colors, is round the corner and the whole nation is gearing up for the celebrations. This festival is loved by everyone and celebrated with joy; be it online or offline. There are a number of Holi songs in Bollywood and each song brings the festive feel alive is us. But off late, the revelries around Holi have subdued call it our busy lifestyle or merely an effort to save wastage of water. But celebrities also don’t host grand Holi parties anymore. There was a time when, Holi parties hosted by The Kapoors, The Ghais and The Bachchans used to become the talking of the town. Over a period of time, we have realised that gallons of drinking water get wasted in Holi celebrations and we can very well preserve them for some good use.

While some people prefer to celebrate eco-friendly Holi, these 9 Bollywood actors will give this most loved festival a skip this year;




1.Tiger Shroff



Tiger Shroff is working on his upcoming film, Munna Micheal. The actor revealing his marriage plans said, “This year, I will be working on Holi, shooting for my film Munna Michael. In any case, I don’t play Holi as I don’t like playing it as it leads to wastage of water.”

2. Arjun Kapoor



Arjun Kapoor stopped playing Holi when he was a teenager. Moreover, this year he also has a reason to not celebrate this festival. “I am in London shooting for Mubarakan, but I anyway don’t play Holi. I used to play till I was 17-18 and then stopped as I became allergic to colours,” says the actor.

3.Katrina Kaif



Katrina Kaif has been in India for a long time and has been celebrating this festival every year. The actress says, “I play Holi, but this time I will miss it as I will be in Austria shooting for Tiger Zinda Hai.”

4.Athiya Shetty:



Athiya Shetty doesn’t like Holi as a festival and has an eco-friendly reason for the same. The Hero actress says,“This year, I am in London shooting for Mubarakan. I don’t play Holi as I don’t like wasting water. I don’t believe in the festival anymore as it just causes too much harm to dogs on the street, birds eat colour, so much water is required to even clean the organic colour! It doesn’t make sense.”

5 .Ayushmann Khurrana:



Ayushmann Khurrana will have a busy Holi this year and will be shooting for Shubh Mangal Saavdhan. “This year I’ll be shooting for Shubh Mangal Saavdhan in Delhi. And I’m also shooting on Holi. It’s a bummer, but such is shoot life. Though the best part is my family will be joining me for a week’s time. We will do our bit of celebrating it in a small sweet way,” reveals the actor.

6.Jacqueline Fernandez:



Jacqueline Fernandez is a native of Sri Lanka and Holi is not celebrated in that country. “In Sri Lanka, there was no Holi. But I have been in India for a few years now. Unfortunately, on all the Holi days, I had been working. So I’ve only had a working Holi so far. Even this year, I will be working on Holi as I’m shooting for my next film, Drive,” says Jacqueline.

7.Akshay Kumar:



Akshay Kumar is also away from home on Holi this year. He is hoping to begin shooting for his upcoming film in Madhya Pradesh. The shooting schedule is likely to happen amid the Holi festival celebrations.

8.Anil Kapoor :



Anil Kapoor also has a busy year ahead. The veteran star will be shooting for Mubarakan in London along with Arjun Kapoor. He is expected to return no sooner before April.

9. Shah Rukh Khan:



The King Khan of Bollywood is also out of country on the occasion of Holi this year. Shah Rukh Khan is holidaying in London along with his wife Gauri and three children.

Comments

Popular Posts