Anarkali Of Arrah Release Date Cast 2017 Hindi Film

Anarkali Of Arrah Release Date Cast 2017 Hindi Film



Anarkali Of Arrah is an upcoming Indian film of 2017, directed by Avinash Das, produced by Priya Kapur and Sandiip Kapur. The cast of the film is Swara Bhaskar, Sanjay Mishra, Pankaj Tripathi and Ishteyak Khan.




She( Anaarkali of Aarah ) is a woman with a fiery spirit but remains vulnerable in a volatile and violent world that sees women as mere objects. Film has been mainly filmed in four cities-Amroha, Arrah, Patna, Delhi.


Music has been composed By Rohit Sharma.The film will be released in theaters on March 24, 2017.

Starcast – Swara Bhaskar, Sanjay Mishra, Pankaj Tripathi, Ishteyak Khan


Directed by – Avinash Das


Produced by – Priya Kapur, Sandiip Kapur


Release Date – The film is ready for release on March 24, 2017.


Swara Bhaskar’s Look In Film ‘Anarkali Of Aarah’ –




Swara Bhaskar’s upcoming movie Anarkali of Arrah revolves around an erotic singer from Arrah in Bihar, who sings double meaning songs. The movie is slated to release on March 24.


Swara is very close to this project and shared, “Anarkali of Arrah is a very special film for me. Not just because it’s a relevant and topical film on an important issue but because I have never been as closely associated with the pre-production and making of any film as I have been with Anaarkali. Even when Avinash ji had simply narrated the idea to me, I was sold. I have read every single draft he has written. I’ve never worked so hard on any film as I have on Anaarkali. I injured myself, fell sick, had a breakdown while filming and yet strangely I never lost faith in this project. I think we have made a very courageous film that deserves to be widely seen.”


Comments

Popular Posts